I had an experiment at creating a music video. As I was filming it by myself, most of the shots are rather static. I compressed it down to 24 Megs and it works well on Mplayer in Linux. Alex says that he couldn't hear any sound on his Windows machine. That computer is so loaded with spyware that I wouldn't rely on his findings.
If you do feel inclined to try it on Windows, please send me a message to tell me how it went!
UPDATE: I tried it on my mum's Windows computer and it worked.
Time Has Gone video.
I learnt a lot by doing this. If I am to make a good professional-looking video, I need some way of inserting time stamps into each piece of footage so that it is easier to splice them together and stay synced to the audio. There is also something wrong with the frames/fields/interlacing as, although it looks good on a computer screen, scenes with rapidly moving images look awful on a TV set.