Fri 21 December 2007
This took place at home, in my bed. I can't remember very much because I didn't
write it down after waking up, but it was a very long one.
I'm writing this in January.
I think I noticed that I was in a dream as I got out of my car. I was standing
on the pavement in a city. I wanted to talk to people, so I looked for a few
and tried it. I don't remember getting much out of anybody.
Other things I remember:
I'll take this as a lesson - I should definitely write down the dream as soon
- Walking along the top of a wall in the street.
- Being in an office with some black women.
- Night falling quickly in the street, and trying to make it day again.
- Being in a building, deciding to try going through the wall. I pushed the
wall, which didn't work. I leant on it, and slowly sunk through, which
did work. I was in a room with a cash register, and thought about
stealing it. Can't remember if I did. I got out onto the street by
sinking through another wall. I remember making myself remember the
street scene. It was night. A church on the right had a huge union
jack on its wall. Somebody with a sillouette like Einstein was crossing
the street from left to right.
- Watching TV with Fumie's dad. Fumie made some food, but her dad didn't want
to eat it.